Saturday, October 25, 2014

Who I am! =)


My name is Paige Reiter, and I am a senior (hopefully) at MIT.  I'm studying mechanical engineering and hope to enter the amusement park industry after graduation.  Before that, though, I'm interested in staying at MIT to pursue a Master's Degree, hopefully being able to focus on the growth of hands-on design classes like 2.007's Go-Kart section, taught by Charles.

The class I just mentioned, commonly called 2.00Go-Kart, was the first time during my MIT career that I actually felt competent as an engineer.  It was a great learning experience and, perhaps, even a better confidence boost.  


In addition, I went on to be a TA for the Global Leadership Program's Electric Vehicle Challenge.  I'd say I learned even more during this class, and the opportunity to be a leader for these young engineers and architects was a truly unique opportunity.  Again, I am truly thankful to Charles for believing in me.

Please check out his website here:  http://www.etotheipiplusone.net/.


No comments:

Post a Comment